What high end makeup brands are cruelty free?
Cruelty-Free Designer Cosmetics Brands
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (some products are vegan)
- Becca (some products are vegan)
- Urban Decay (some products are vegan)
- Kjaer Weis (some products are vegan)
- Smashbox (some products are vegan)
What is the best cruelty free makeup?
7 Cruelty-Free Makeup Products You’ll Feel Good About Using
- This Cruelty-Free Mascara. Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Mascara.
- This Cruelty-Free Cream Blush.
- This Cruelty-Free Eyeshadow Palette.
- This Cruelty-Free BB Cream.
- This Cruelty-Free Lip Gloss.
- This Cruelty-Free Eyeliner.
- This Cruelty-Free Highlighter.
Is Max and more makeup cruelty free?
They are also sold in China, where animal testing is required, and they are therefore not a cruelty-free brand. Their parent company Coty shares the same policy to test on animals where required by law.
What brands are cruelty free 2020?
A – E
- Adorn (100% Vegan)
- Aesop (owned by Natura, Brazilian cruelty free company)
- Aether Beauty (100% Vegan) Leaping Bunny cert.
- Alima Pure.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Anthonym Cosmetics.
- Arctic fox (100% Vegan)
- Au Naturale (100% Vegan)