How do you do Harley Quinn’s makeup?
- 100 Years of Halloween Costumes.
- Step 1: Contour and highlight. Katie Friedman.
- Step 2: Accentuate your brows. Katie Friedman.
- Step 3: Smudge on eyeshadow. Katie Friedman.
- Step 4: Add dimension to your eyes.
- Step 5: Layer on glitter.
- Step 6: Apply red lipstick and draw on tattoos.
- Step 7: Spray on hair color.
What color is Harley Quinn’s makeup?
Quinn’s look involves bold shades of red and blue, so grab coordinating cream eye shadows, and smear them all over your lids — red on the right and blue on the left — smudging them down to your lower lash lines and the tops of your cheekbones.
How does Harley Quinn look?
APPEARANCE. As Dr. Harleen Quinzel, she has blue eyes and blonde hair, and wears a white lab coat, a skirt, and eyeglasses. As Harley Quinn, she first appeared as a jester-style lady in the Batman: The Animated Series and in comic books until 2011.
What’s written on Harley Quinn’s face?
According to actress Margot Robbie, Harley Quinn’s tattoos consist of the phrase ‘I Heart Puddin’, a joker face, a “Lucky You” on her lower abdomen, “Ha Ha Ha” on her leg, and black and red diamonds in honor of her original harlequin costume.